In art and in politics, each and every voice can make a difference.
As an artist, arts supporter or arts, culture or heritage worker, you can:
- Encourage your friends and family to vote
- Encourage candidates to complete the ArtsVote Niagara survey by Friday 3 October at midnight
- Pick up ArtsVote Report Cards and give them to your colleagues
- Tell your colleagues to check out www.artsvoteniagara.ca online
- Volunteer to help ArtsVote Niagara
- Contribute $20 to ArtsVote Niagara
Do the arts matter for you in the municipal election? Download and print this sign, take a photo, post it on your preferred social media outlet, and tag #artsvoteniagara.
About ArtsVote Niagara
ArtsVote Niagara was founded in 2006 as a cross-disciplinary, non-partisan network of volunteers that encourages artists, arts supporters and arts, culture and heritage workers to vote.
ArtsVote Niagara is focusing its current efforts on gathering and evaluating the views of candidates running for municipal office in the twelve Niagara ridings in the upcoming election on Monday 27 October.
Through the ArtsVote Report Card, which will be released on, ArtsVote Niagara will provide: a list of candidates running in the Niagara Region; a grade based on objective information about those candidates’ views on arts, heritage and culture related issues.
ArtsVote Niagara is inspired by the belief that the arts enhance who we are, how we relate to one another, what we see and how we will be remembered. Several thousand members of the creative sector in the Niagara region have the power to swing election results in favour of arts positive Members of Parliament if each and every one of us vote.